Thursday, August 7, 2008

First off, I just finished watching an amazing documentary called "Richard Avedon: Darkness and Light" and something that Avedon said in that movie really struck home. I can't remember the exact quote but it was something to the effect of:

I realized that I was tired of observing when I wanted to be CREATING.

Brilliant.

Also, I want to point out that the ever-amazing Joe McNally has included a 'quick bit' about Kevin and I in his blog. You should for suresies check it out. He'll be back in town toward the end of the month and I'm super excited to work with him again!

Tomorrow is our last slideshow of the season. Keeping with (very recent) tradition, the seasonal staff will be presenting a very small portion of the work that WE made during the season. And, per usual, I had to do a self-portrait to lead my portion of the show. So, without further ado...



I call this one "Baby Jesus I Hate Shooting Self-Portraits."

1 comment:

jacob McGEE said...

yo killer pics !
miss ya heaps1
cotton just called time to raise a ruckus.
much love and happiness