Monday, March 16, 2009

Mawgie... oh Mawgie...

No photograph ever could really do this woman justice. She is a whirlwind, a force of nature... one of my most favorite people ever and honestly the most beautiful woman on the planet...

Been trying for two years now to get a good picture of her... I don't know if this fits the bill but I'm ok with it. I mean, I've set the expectations so high...


The setup may look familiar - I set it up for my shot of Joe McNally but Mawgie was free for a few minutes so I plopped her in there. I have so few opportunities to shoot during a crazy workshops week, so I tend to shoot the hell out of each setup...

I'd be interested to see which image everyone is more attracted to. I love them both, for different reasons, but I'll be printing for my book soon and I'll need to pick one. COMMENTS PLEASE!

More to come...

1 comment:

Melba said...

I like both, but the one of Joe grabs me more. Something about the photo in this post seems distant and...I don't know...lonely maybe? But of course, that could be a good thing...depending on what you're trying to say.

Melba