Friday, January 22, 2010

Some cool products

I run into cool products online all the time... alas, I can't actually BUY any of them due to my current (enduring) financial woes, but there's no law against e-window-shopping.

A few of my favorites:

Book Book - a styling case and a clever disguise for your expensive MacBook or MacBook Pro

The Zumi Digital Camera - it's as if your Holga output DIGITAL VIDEO

GorrilaPod - I totally swear by this little guy (I have the SLR-Zoom model) and it's replaced my regular tripod in 90% of situations

A 'wicked' cool decal for your MacBook or MacBook Pro

Another laptop decal - based on Magritte's 'Son of Man' - I want this SO bad

'Retro' Polaroid earrings - Oh, God. That must mean that I'M retro.

Funny NERDY t-shirts - from my favorite online comic, XKCD. Not photo related but funny nonetheless.

Ok, that's enough for now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sevillian said...

hi, you should get some money of your blog karen. got into your blog few days ago, and because of this text i just bought the zumi camera (i haven't heard about it before)... :)
best wishes...